This week's Friday Five pays a little homage to a few blogs that I cannot
currently put down. They've become a daily staple, with lunch breaks
(when they happen admittedly) or evenings spent pouring over the gorgeous
imagery, DIY and home decor ideas and ensembles that make me wish I were
a little more capable of getting up earlier.
- Sweet Thing - beautiful Jessie makes her vintage mark on fashion and
interiors, while documenting things she sees and places she goes with
- The Glamourai - NYC-based jewellery designer Kelly shares her thoughts
on style with photos depicting her own ensembles and awesome apartment.
- Late Afternoon - a long-time favourite, Liz shares her simply stunning
personal style in beautifully shot photos from around her hometown of LA.
- Always with Butter - Julie is a baker from San Fran, and baking just got hawt.
Her pared down but altogether lovely photos of her culinary creations have
my mouth watering within minutes.
- Alkeemi - Persian/American artist Kimia is currently based in Chennai, India,
while her husband works there. I've become addicted to reading about her
experiences living in a new land and seeing her photos of this beautiful place,
full of extremes.